Sunday 3 June 2012

POSSIBLITIES ARE IN THE AIR

There is an excitement I can't contain.....so I'm just gonna say it.  I have a persoanl trainer.  Sometimes I am struck by these strokes of genius although right now I have yet to decide whether this decision was one of intellect or madness.  I cant afford it but I obviously have committment issues with independent exercise ie, taking myself for a walk.   So my challenge is to do 3-4 session a week for 5 possibly 10 weeks and see how I go.  I called around about 5 trainers and only managed to speak to 1 guy.  I was desperate to get started before I lost my nerve so I set it up.  Note to self and everyone else: always have a trial session.  My new trainer is an exercise gastapo, hold no punches and is as BLUNT as a butter knife.   My first session was fitness testing and to start off he made me run around the park oval 3 xTIMES.  RUN...ok so it was more a jog but that's still more than Ive done ever.  I HATE running/jogging/walking and I don't use the term hate lightly. Anyway I somehow have made it through the 1st week ALIVE yet albeit wounded.  The highlight?  My trainer  telling my that next time I reach for a BIG MAC I better be ready to run 10 laps around the oval. Forget that shit I'd rather live cause surely that would kill me nevermind Ive always been a QUARTER POUNDER (hold the pickle and onion) girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment