Monday 11 June 2012

THINKING LITE THOUGHTS

So tomorrow is the big weigh in. I have officially completed WEEK 2 of my diet / trainer.
Now I know I have only lost about 1.5 kilos this week  hopefully it'll come up on my trainer's scales too. I have a sneaking suspicion that there will  be hell to pay if  there is no movement of the KGS.

Well I had a sloooooow week - I freaked out by wednesday cos I wasnt dropping anything - just HOVERING.  Its like this taunting slap in the face that the bloddy numbers aren't moving.  I  only worked out 5 days last week plus I was a little sick.

Reflecting I think it had alot to do with DUMPLINGS.  Lisa my mate did a late night delivery of her mother's HOMEMADE dumplings.  1st word: Delicious. 2nd word: Inhaled - yep thats what I did - I inhaled those dumpling so fast - there one moment gone the next.

                                                  * Photo by vegetabledumplings.tumblr.com

Now I dont think they were quite the guilty sin EXCEPT for eating at 22:00  on 2 consecutive nights and all the  dough  involved.  So VOLIA -  the reason I am approaching tomorrows "official" weigh in with trepidation.

No comments:

Post a Comment